2.13 Ct Certified Natural Purplish Pink/blue Sapphire, Unheated/untreated, Winza
Thank You For Viewing This Listing - JD Graduate Gemologist/Geologist Photos of listings are magnified for detail. Some gemstones may have inclusions visible in magnified photos that are not visible to the unaided eye. Gemstone colors may appear differently due to variations in monitors and lighting. The item "2.13 CT CERTIFIED NATURAL PURPLISH PINK/BLUE SAPPHIRE, UNHEATED/UNTREATED, WINZA" is in sale since Wednesday, July 25, 2018. This item is in the category "Jewelry & Watches\Loose Diamonds & Gemstones\Loose Gemstones\Sapphire\Natural Sapphires".
The seller is "jdgemologist" and is located in Kenyon, Minnesota. This item can be shipped worldwide.
- Total Carat Weight (TCW): 2.13 ct.
- Natural/Lab-Created: Natural, Earth Mined
- Color: Bi-Color, Purplish Pink & Blue
- Shape: Oval
- Treatment: Unheated Untreated
- Origin: Winza, Tanzania
- Clarity: I1 (Type II)
- Gemstone Type: Sapphire
- Certificate: GLC, Thailand
- Cut Grade: Very Good
- Length: 8.76 mm
- Width: 6.71 mm
- Depth: 4.04 mm
- Country of Origin: Winza, Tanzania
- Transparency: Transparent